Manage Risk and Compliance as a Part of Your Screening
If managing sanctions and hiring risk is a key priority, then it makes sense to include sanctions background checks as part of your overall pre- and post-employment screening program. You can breathe easier knowing that you are actively managing risk and compliance, especially if you’re hiring in financial, government, healthcare or technology industries.
Below are some examples of the services we offer related to Sanctions, Risk and
- Financial Sanctions Search is used to search for restrictions, sanctions, and exclusion records maintained by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS), U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Global Blacklist Search is used to search for restriction, sanction, and exclusion records maintained by US and international legal and regulatory enforcement organizations. Search includes OFAC, Terrorists Lists and FBI Lists.
- Fraud and Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) is used by hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare providers nation-wide to meet state and federal regulations. Our FACIS solution offers several levels of screening to meet state and federal hiring regulations.
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) is an investigation tool to identify healthcare or welfare abuse individuals, as well as identity theft.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) supplies a watch list for potential threats to national security as identified by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- National Practitioner Databank (NPDB) was created by U.S. Congress to identity healthcare professionals who have been reported for unprofessional or incompetent practices.
For more information about our solutions,
Please fill out our contact form — we look
forward to hearing from you.
Tel: +1 (312) 637-8777
For any inquiries, please contact