Ad Hoc Staffing
A-TECHNOLOGIES delivers agility through scalable, on-demand contingent workforce solutions. A-TECHNOLOGIES proven experience connecting candidates and opportunities is the result of a firm commitment to strong relationships and efficient recruiting processes. When engaging A-TECHNOLOGIES for Contingent Labor Services,clients will benefit from A-TECHNOLOGIES deep market expertise and on-boarding processes.Let A-TECHNOLOGIES supplement your workforce with contingent labor services leveraging nearly 20 years of strong sourcing results.
A-TECHNOLOGIES operates a 24×7 global Recruiting operation throughout North America and Hyderabad, India to deliver contingent labor solutions to over 125 clients globally. Our team delivers sourcing results for multiple industries in both public and private sectors through our 14 Step Recruiting process, which drives consistency in process and flexibility in approach to the following activities and services:
- Candidate Sourcing
- Candidate Pre-qualification
- Candidate Skills Assessment
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Interview Process Coordination
- Compliance Management
- On-boarding Coordination
Sourcing & Retention
A-TECHNOLOGIES believes that building high performing teams is key to successful outsourcing programs. Our Managed Staffing Services assist organizations desiring to optimize their scalability without sacrificing alignment to strategic objectives. A-TECHNOLOGIES Managed Staffing Services centralize management of contingent labor into a dedicated team, co-located with daily engagement within all aspects of the program to reduce costs, improve efficiency and compliance with measurable performance outcomes.
Contact A-TECHNOLOGIES to tailor a program to meet your organization’s needs. A-TECHNOLOGIES offers flexible Managed Staffing Service models to meet client’s needs, including on-site team leadership and dedicated A-TECHNOLOGIES account management to ensure consistency in delivery. Managed Staffing Service models provide an opportunity for A-TECHNOLOGIES to serve the client’s organization by ensuring:
- Stakeholder interaction for on-going, in-depth understanding of business needs
- Active Service Governance Model with built-in accountability
- Alignment of A-TECHNOLOGIES employees to client culture
- Employee Engagement Management
- Work/Task scheduling and prioritization assistance
- Employee Training Programs
- Performance Management, Process Improvement & Service Level Agreement management
- Human Resources & Payroll Management
Dedicated Care Team
A-TECHNOLOGIES is a Minority-owned business solutions and staffing firm with global reach providing Payroll Services to customers leveraging agile processes and proven tools and resources. A-TECHNOLOGIES is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide the personal service of a small, single market firm while offering the capability to scale services to a regional or national level with a thorough understanding of employment and tax law.
Let A-TECHNOLOGIES deliver Payrolling Services to align your contingent workforce as a dedicated, global employer of record leveraging nearly 20 years of demonstrated performance in providing Payrolling services to clients.
A-TECHNOLOGIES’s Payroll Services streamline the payrolling process to effectively and efficiently handle the volume and scope of customer’s needs through thoughtful infrastructure components, process workflows, and locality optimization efforts that comprise our on-boarding, processing, and maintenance approach. A-TECHNOLOGIES’s Payroll Services differentiators include:
Onboarding : A-TECHNOLOGIES provides a dedicated onboarding team to support the contingent workforce team members delivering services to your organization. A-TECHNOLOGIES dedicated team are trained to ensure all onboarding requirements are met with the support of Onboarding Team Leads and Managers for two-step verification assurance built-in to each hire to ensure onboarding compliance. During this process, the dedicated team also provides daily updates to clients to collaborate on orientating new team members into the client project.
Resource Care Team: A-TECHNOLOGIES dedicated team has a 24×6 Service Model that ensures all contingent workforce team member questions are promptly addressed. Team members can expect to receive a response within 1 business hour of contacting the A-TECHNOLOGIES Resource Care Team and issue resolutions within 24 hours. The A-TECHNOLOGIES Resource Care Team provides follow up on all questions/issues within 7 days of initial resolution to ensure that the team member satisfaction and to address any additional questions.
Contract to Hire
A-TECHNOLOGIES works tirelessly to connect our candidates to their next career opportunities because we believe in the power of the right people to enable organizations to drive forward. Recruiting can take valuable capacity away from core Human Resources functions while your team searches for ideal candidates in a competitive market. Our Services allow customers to focus on their core competencies and structure a successful candidate search simultaneously.
Let A-TECHNOLOGIES simplify your recruiting process leveraging nearly 20 years of strong candidate relationships and demonstrated performance in providing Permanent Placement services to clients.
A-TECHNOLOGIES currently provides service to dozens of MSP programs and are familiar with most VMS tools in the market. A-TECHNOLOGIESproven experience connecting candidates and companies for relationships that end in employment opportunities is the result of a firm commitment to strong relationships and efficient recruiting processes. When engaging A-TECHNOLOGIES for Permanent Placement Services, clients will benefit from:
- Thousands of actively engaged, professional candidates in A-TECHNOLOGIES pipeline.
- Deliberate matching of candidate skills, emotional intelligence, and values to company culture.
- Comprehensive pre-qualification and screening practices.
- Structured communications and process rigor to facilitate interview scheduling, offers of employment & negotiations.
- Candidates that match the required skills and company culture.
- Seamless onboarding assistance, including background and reference checks
RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING (RPO)
AtekUS.com team is a RPO solutions provider company based in New Delhi, India. At AtekUS.com team we understand the importance of human resource outsourcing as many corporations like to delegate or bypass the cost and resource required for the staffing processes. RPO in India is still a relatively new concept and is continuously evolving throughout the subcontinent. We understand the potential of this field and have created a dedicated team that can efficiently cater to all the outsourcing needs of any company, size or location. We deal in all kinds of recruitment related processes including recruitment process outsourcing. Through constant effort and hard-work we dream to achieve and dominate the pinnacle position of RPO services
The world has gone immensely competitive and recruiting the right candidate for any position has become a daunting task. A company has to keep various aspects of organization like operations, marketing, sales, finance and human resource in mind. It’s quite difficult to find the right person for hiring with so many things to be taken care of, that’s why RPO in India is supposed to be the most appropriate option for you. Our Objective At AtekUS team, we provide excellent recruitment process outsourcing services. Our expertise and dedication have made us one of the leading RPO companies in India within a few initial years since its inception. We provide efficient services amid day by day changing scenario of the economic world.
- Leading companies choose recruitment process outsourcing as a tool to achieve strategic advantage. In this way, they acquire better employees in less time and by employing fewer resources.
- Cost of operation, risk, and complexity is reduced to a significant extent and the money, along with every other resource is invested strategically.
- Outsourcing helps you save up on a lot of cost
- “Acquiring Quality Candidates, Creating A Smarter Workforce.”
Maximum ROI At AtekUS.com , we find the top talents in minimum time, thereby giving you the maximum return on your investment. We understand the crucial need of utilizing your business resources in an optimal way. RPO Customization At AtekUS.com , every step of recruitment process outsourcing is customizable to meet your business organization needs. We work to deliver sourcing, recruitment and hiring solution designed around you. Global Outreach Global outreach of our elite recruiters lets you acquire the most talented professionals from the world. Your competitors are global; you need a global workforce to meet them effectively. Dedicated Offshore Recruitment Resource At AtekUS.com , we recognize the key potential of unsurpassed talents who make a significant impact on business growth. We engaged a completely dedicated offshore recruitment team that determines and takes care of your specific recruitment needs.
- We are partners with leading brands in the US and Canada.
- Help them acquire top talents.
- We help their organization grow.
- When they need HR services and recruitment resource, they trust us.
If you choose to have our RPO services through an offshore reteam, you can have the benefits of following services: Complete Analysis of Positions: We have a dedicated team of professionals which will make an excellent plan to analyse the positions in your business and determine all the requirements clearly and proceed in an efficient manner. Candidate Reteam: Our team will study the internal database provided by you and perform a great candidate reteam.
If your organization needs to hire more than five employees consistently, you can approach us for an offshore recruitment manager who will work exclusively for you. He will work either independently or as an aide to your existing human resource department, as per your decision. Let’s have a look at the tasks he will do for your organization
- Complete Analysis of Positions: The offshore recruitment manager assigned to you will analyse the positions and determine all the requirements of your organization. Then he will scrutinize various resumes and short-list the most relevant candidates as per the requirements of your business.
- Screening of Short-listed Candidates: He will take care of all the candidates who look suitable for the jobs by employing various methods and techniques and suggest you the best ones.
- Arranging Interviews: Interview always remains the prime part of all the recruitment process. Your recruitment manager will conduct interviews of the potential candidates and judge their suitability for the open position and suggest their names to you, if he’s satisfied with them.
- Checking References: Before forwarding you the details of final short-listed candidates, the manager will conduct reference check to make sure that any applicants of the jobs are not fake. It helps a lot of your valuable time.
- Issuing Job Offer: The recruitment manager provided by us will work in a very close association with your in-house recruitment team and issue job offers after receiving any requirement intimation from them. He will also perform some other necessary checks and verifications.
- Acceptance and Joining: Once all the formalities are done, the manager will issue joining letters to all the selected candidates. Thus the open vacancy will be closed successfully.